Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesБарајРегистрирајте сеВлез

how can i make my windows 7-based pc produce sound on both the pc speaker and my wireless headset?

Go down 
АвторПорака
SweetKat
Гостин

how can i make my windows 7-based pc produce sound on both the pc speaker and my wireless headset? Empty
Пишувањеhow can i make my windows 7-based pc produce sound on both the pc speaker and my wireless headset?

can someone explain me this?and how to change it back.?Dolphin emulator help! xinput1_3.dll is missing from computer? HELP?Excel question: using text from one cell as criteria for a COUNTIF formula?Question about the samsung intercept? <a href=http://heapsurf.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=16002>calling all techies that know about wireless printers!!!?</a> refluks u dziecka Internet connection timed out?Link two files together?Youtube removed my audio, because of copyright but which song should I replace?Cheap and efficient ways to ship to Canada? (Tired of not being an American, I am exactly the same)?suggest me some good topics for dbms projects?can you text on a sylvania tablet?What can I set my fb status as? zgaga przyczyny <a href=http://refluks24.pl/refluks-przelyku/>Refluks przełyku</a> co to jest refluks What's the best/most natural sounding text to speech software available?why i cant see the people's family member relationship on facebook?What is the appropriate software to do composition for beginners?How to remove automatic attachments in Outlook 2003?[/url] how do you use the hp touch smart webcan splitter in video chats like oovoo and skype?Is there a CLI on a Cisco SLM2048 smart switch?what song is in this youtube video? how do you installe a sound device?Win7 desktop automatically restarts after going into sleep mode?i need 2 no a good safe game recorder for pc must do full screen record?
Вратете се на почетокот Go down
Share this post on: reddit

how can i make my windows 7-based pc produce sound on both the pc speaker and my wireless headset? :: Comments

No Comment.

how can i make my windows 7-based pc produce sound on both the pc speaker and my wireless headset?

Вратете се на почетокот 

Страна 1 of 1